1. From the Google Scholar homepage (scholar.google.com), click on the three lines icon in the top left corner.
2. Click on the cog-shaped icon on the upper right corner of the sidebar menu, then click on "Library Links."
3. Type “NEIU” in the search box and check boxes for “NEIU Ronald Williams Library – Find it @ NEIU” (Open WorldCat – Library Search will be checked by default.)
4. Save your settings.
5. Now when you search Google Scholar, you will see a link to the right of each article that is available in one of the library databases or freely on the web.
6. Click on “Find It @ NEIU” to see if we have a copy in full text. If an article is available in NEIU’s library databases, you will see a link under “Full text now?” Click on “Go” to access the article. If we don't have a copy, click on the WorldShare interlibrary loan link to request a PDF copy.